Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions, including their contents, represent the final agreement between the parties.
Hi Life is not bound by any amendments, changes or any new terms and conditions to be added to what is stated herein unless Its written, signed and approved by an authorized Person from our company.
Same situation will be for any request for shipment or any similar transaction containing additional printed terms and conditions than agreed or inconsistent with the provisions. If any of these terms or conditions is rendered invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the other terms and conditions herein agreed upon
1. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS: All orders are subject to written price verification by authorized Our Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
2. CAPACITY & PERFORMANCE: Products in the Hi Life include home appliances, air conditioners and refrigerators with model number. This model does not necessarily mean the actual performance of the device. However, the actual capacity and strength of performance depends on the data shown on the energy efficiency label approved by Saudi Standards Organization (SASO).
3. PRICE - Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for as pacific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by officer or other authorized person of Our Company. A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our Company if their vocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company.
4. TRANSPORTATION - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company shall use it judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
5. STOCK AVAILABLE : Hi Life platform will obliged to the buyers to fulfill their orders according to the available quantity in the stock, and if the stock runs out, it is obliged to return the amount paid as the value of the product to the buyer, and will not be any obligations or compensation if no stock available
A) The purchase order can be Canceled within the 7 days following the date of Product receipt, or before shipping the product.
B) If the customer want to return the product, the product must be in the original condition received by the customer, including the packaging as it was originally.
C) In case of return, the consumer shall bear the cost of shipping to and from him, unless the shipment is made by the consumer himself. In case the product with free shipping, the consumer bears the amount of 35SR per every return shipment up to the weight of 25 kg, and the amount of 70SR if the weight between 26 to 50 kg, and if the shipment weight above that, the consumer bears the amount of 100 SR.
D) In the case the product has a manufacturing defect , the consumer does not bear the shipping costs,only he will bear 3% of the product value as an administrative and marketing fees.
E) Items Non-returnable : In all cases computer programs, CDs, software, music albums, and all disposable goods are Non-returnable as well as if a defect appears in the product due to poor use of the customer.
E) If the product returned in accordance with the above conditions, the value of the payment will be credited to the customer's balance at Hi Life, In case he want to recover the amount paid, the value will be transferred to his bank account.
7. FORCE MAJEURE / uncontrollable conditions – In this case Hi Life is not responsible for any failure to perform its duties, delay in shipping process, and the ability to provide raw materials needed to complete the work such as: energy sources, basic components, fuel, or supplies Energy or any other conditions.
8. PACKING - Unless otherwise provided, Our Company will comply only with it is minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipment for Buyer's special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
9. WARRANTY - We guarantee to the customers that all products offered are free from defects, and are manufactured according to the quality standards approved by the Saudi Standards and Metrology Organization (SASO) and the Ministry of Commerce in K.S.A, and ensure the efficiency of products carried label energy efficiency for electrical appliances guaranteed by the Hi Life and its partners in The platform from agents and trademark owners. The warranty lasts for the period indicated on each product and in accordance with Saudi Arabia's consumer protection regulations.
10. COMPENSATION and liability limits – Hi Life is not responsible for any consequential, accidental loss, damage or expenses resulting directly or indirectly from the sale, use or otherwise of the product or any related reason. Whatever the claims made to our company, including allegations of non-compliance with warranty or negligence, its sole responsibility is to replace products that do not comply with this agreement, or to return the value of this goods to the customer account, or to coordinate with it to repair the pieces as the company sees it. It's appropriate. If Hi Life requests the return of the goods to it, the return shipment will be delivered to our company on the company's return instructions. Therefore, the compensation mentioned in this paragraph represents the sole source of the customer against Hi Life if it violates one of its obligations, whether it is the guarantee or any breach of another kind. As long as our company does its best to correct any possible breach of the law, it ensures hat the compensation it provides as stated in this clause is satisfactory.
11. The Hi Life shall not be liable to any kind of compensation to the customer or the business partners and to the dealers through this platform if it is stopped or closed at the request or instructions of the government authorities.
12. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT LAW and applicable law - Any dispute, disagreement or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including its existence, validity, interpretation, or breach, or any dispute relating to contractual obligations arising out of or in connection therewith shall be resolved by the laws and regulations of Saudi Arabia.
13. ATTORNEY&LITIGATION COSTS- in case claim is filed against the customer to collect the price of the goods purchased or any unpaid value or any breach of the terms and conditions agreed upon by the customer, the customer shall pay a reasonable compensation to the attorney's fees in addition to any compensation the court acknowledges for any other damages resulting.
14. PLACE OF LITIGATION - Riyadh shall be considered the place of litigation adopted in case of having to resort to the judiciary to resolve a dispute that may arise or the claims resulting from the contract.
15. LANGUAGE -This agreement has been written in the Arabic language and, If the event of any conflict, the different meanings or contradictory between the Arabic-language version and any translation hereof, the Arabic language shall prevail.