- Enamelled cast iron cookware – a high quanality, durable, hard d unchanging material.
- The inner and outer enamel layer resists grazes and cracks.
- High temperature resistance up to 280°C. Quality cast iron with a non-stick enamel layer combines low adhesion with high mechanical and chemical durability of the cookware.
- The inner layer with its ribbed or shaped bottom enables low-fat cooking while preventing food from sticking on.
- Large-format handles provide an even weight distribution and a safe grip.
- Despite its weight, enamelled cast iron achieves the best possible thermal conductivity and accumulation properties. Easy maintenance and cleaning.
LAMART POT WITH LID
- Brands A-Lamart
- Product Code: LT1061
- Availability: 111
- S.R 260
- Ex Tax: S.R 130